Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Everyday I'm tumblin'

I have tumblr now! Isn't that exciting... My friend hassled me into setting one up a few weeks ago, but I've only recently got around to properly organising and using it and... bugger. 
It's kinda taking over my internet life. My inner fan-girl just will not let me stop squeeing and loling at all the funny gifs and fandom pics which she just HAS to reblog and add her ever so witty comments to ¬¬ it's not healthy I tell you! But alas, I expect this behaviour will continue for the forseeable future so I shall post the link here http://gbgeek.tumblr.com/ and also on my links page so that you may share in my fangirl joy.

Now, I have to go get ready as I am seeing Avengers for the 3rd time in just over an hour and I can't let Loki see me in my current state.

Birdie out -

No comments:

Post a Comment